Paul W. Eykamp, Ph.D.
related to my research
- HEGIS data site
- IPEDS data on universities
Academy of Science Assessment of Doctoral Programs
- Gopher site at Rochester on Higher
Education issues Web site soon.
- The Brookings Institution
- Political Science Manuscripts
- POLITICAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY,
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
- APSA (American Political Science Association)Currently
this is a gopher site.
- The Chicago
Federal Reserve Database CPI, investment and spending trends. And another CPI site and one with Economic Time Series Data, heaps of
economic data from several sources.
- Poking Phun at Politicians
Humor. Ha. Ha.
- California Legislative Analyst's Office Analysis of
- The Governor's budget Note, no
new fees for UC Students.
- California Election Results 1998
California Election Results complete.
- California Election Results 2000 California
Election Results complete
- The California home page.
All the California government information you could hope for.
- The Library of Congress
- Thomas (as in Jefferson). Legislative information
on the U.S. Congress via the Library of Congress.
- Your Voices Count A project
looking at special interest groups in Sacramento.
- Federal Government home page.
- The non-partisan Federal candidate campaign money
page. Who has money, who gave it, who got slapped on the wrist...
- U.S. Government Sites A
listing by the Evansville Courier.
- State and Local Gov't Sites
again from the Courier.
- Political Science galore!
- The U.S. Budget. Included are
the Budget, the WWW Budget Simulator, and other information regarding deficit reduction
- And of course the Federal Budget
(can't live with it, can't cut it)
- CollegeNet a good source of current online
- The US News & World Report College Ranking
page a cheesy ranking system, but its all there is...
- The Academic, Corporation Nexus A
newsletter devoted to Academic/Corporate partnership and cooperation.
- Professor R.C. Fair's interactive model of the
economy. Just plug in your calls on various economic variables
and see what happens to GNP, Unemployment and other economic
- The National Budget
Simulation. So, you think you can balance the budget...
- The Electronic Privacy Information
Center EPIC is a public interest research center in Washington, D.C. It was
established in 1994 to focus public attention on emerging civil liberties
issues relating to the National Information Infrastructure, such as the
Clipper Chip, the Digital Telephony proposal, national ID cards, medical
record privacy, credit records, and the sale of consumer data
last updated: a long time ago
Windows 95 (win-DOH-z), n. A
thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen bit patch to an
eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor
which was written by a two bit company that can't stand one bit of
All your base
are belong to